Saturday 13 October 2012

New title... Hunted

51,000 words down.

Sorry it's been a while (actually it's been a bloody long while - just looked at the date on the last post - oops!) Anyhow, my October resolution will be to post more often...

The novel now has a new title. It's HUNTED (I rather like those single word title books - I'm sure you've seen them, Uglies, Gone etc.) and the subtitle is Kingsmen book 1. Yes there will be a book 2! (yay!) and I already have some thoughts on it.

Next month sees NaNoWriMo, and I'm entering that. Im planning out what I'll write at the moment. It won't be Kingsmen related, and will feature space ships. More on that later. Towards that goal, Ive decided to try and get the first draft of Kingsmen finished before the end of this month. That means daily targets and stuff, which is all good practice

Anyhow, breakfast calls, so more anon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment