Sunday 4 November 2012

Day 3 Update

Hunted: 83,250 words
Starstruck: 5,300 words

Ben has finally ridden the Space Elevator up to BritSat Station, although he had to suffer the ministrations of some officious security personnel in the process (no moving fuzzy blobs to distract the viewer in literature, not that this is "literature") Anyhow, the eventually let him aboard the "puck" and he's off. When the elevator docks, Ben is able to give his first reaction to being in space. Unfortunately he will have to clean it up himself...

As I mentioned yesterday, I had the final line of Hunted, and so now I've written the final scene to go around it. I just have to remember the ending while I write the final conflict, so I don't introduce any embarrassing continuity errors (like the wrong people live/die or something!)

It's a mucky wet Sunday, so I might just go see what's on at the flicks this afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment